I have wander lust. So many places on my bucket list, so little annual leave!
For the past 10 years, I’ve managed to notch up nearly one international trip a year. Some for work, most for pleasure, all amazing for different reasons.
I’ll write more in a separate post on travel, but here is my at-a-glance travel diary:
- 2008: Fiji, North America, Canada
- 2009: New Zealand, just Auckland
- 2010: North America
- 2011: New Zealand (both islands)
- 2013: Morocco, Spain, France
- 2014: Trip 1 – Italy, Sicily (ok, ok, I know this amazing island IS Italy but it deserves its own mention), Spain. Trip 2 – Scotland, Czech Republic (just Prague), Germany
- 2015: New Zealand (just Queenstown)
- 2016: Stay tuned 🙂
Here are a few of my favourite places around the world: