Gosh I love climbing into crisp, clean sheets at the end of a long day! I’m a sucker for Sheridan Australia – their colour palate is simple but classic.
Mr M and I been using a Sheridan ‘Sewell’ doona cover in smoke – paired with charcoal or white sheets – but I recently added a gorgeous Argentine quilt cover in white. It is a risky shade, especially being married to a farmer, but I love it. The cover has a tone-on-tone woven check which provides subtle detail and breaks up the ‘whiteness’.
I incorporated greys, pinks and tangerines in the cushions and bedside accessories to tie in with the charcoal feature wall and bright artwork.
- Walls: Mr M and I put the finishing touches on our bedroom renovation last year. We chose a deep charcoal for the feature wall, to reflect the old fireplace which juts into the bedroom from the kitchen (clever Mr M repurposed this space as a pantry).
- Art: Our artwork is by the very talented Alysha Sparks, One of a Kind. We bought it with gifts from our wedding wishing well and it’s the perfect pop of colour.
- Cushions: Assorted, including from Agnes Avenue (at Down That Little Lane*).
- Accessories: Glasshouse Fragrances limited edition candle in ‘Pink Lemonade’, Salt and Pepper alarm clock.
* Mrs M is an affiliate of Down That Little Lane. See the fine print.