Tonight’s style challenge is inspired by the lovely evening I spent at Seed Winehouse + Kitchen, Clare, on Friday to celebrate the upcoming nuptials of a certain Miss M, soon to be Mrs S.
The theme for the evening was ‘a touch of floral’ – our table was a beautiful garden of colourful outfits, topped off by the bride-to-be’s gorgeous floral necklace handcrafted by one of her talented bridesmaids.
I opted for head-to-toe floral with this blossom-print shirt dress from St Frock (they have some gorgeous floral prints this season, check them out here), but you can add flowers in more subtle ways too.
Here are some of my favourite floral touches:
- Silk scarf: Country Road (past season).
- Pink flower earrings: To Be Quite Frank from Bella Yorke, Ardrossan, SA.
- Silver and turquoise earrings: vintage Navajo, USA.
- Ring: Thousand Island Dressing (an oldie)
- Vase: Aura by Tracey Ellis, from Pretty Rustic, Burra, SA.
- Rose: from Mrs M’s garden (#greenthumb)
I’ve also picked some posies for your wardrobe and home:
3 for under $30:
- Earrings, $24.95: Red cinnabar flower earrings by Louisarose and Co (at Down That Little Lane*).
- Necklace, $21.75 (on sale): Floral blush pendant by Hug Me Harry (at Hard to Find).
- Print, $24: Vintage floral letter print by Doodlelove (at Hard to Find).
How will you embrace floral and add some blooms to your life this week?
Love, Mrs M xx
P. S. Check out past reviews of Seed and other restaurants on my Dining Out page.
- * Mrs M is an affiliate of Down That Little Lane. See the fine print.
- 3 for under $30 images courtesy of Down That Little Lane and Hard To Find.